1. The DIPOL’s Photo Contest (hereinafter referred to as the Contest) is organized by DIPOL Spółka Jawna with its seat in Krakow, ul. Ciepłownicza 40, NIP: 6780101049, REGON: 350509592 (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer).
2. The contest is organized via konkurs.dipol.com.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the Service) owned by the Organizer.
3. The Participant of the contest is an individual who:
4. The participant of the contest declares that:
1. The contest is intended for adults.
2. Participation in the contest is free of charge.
3. Participation in the competition is voluntary.
4. The contest is divided into two categories – “Photo” and “Video”, for which separate prizes are awarded.
5. One Participant can submit maximum 3 photos.
6. General requirements of the Organizer regarding the photos:
7. Organizer’s detailed requirements as to the photos:
8. The Organizer may refuse to accept the submitted Works without giving any reason.
9. After the photos are positively verified for compliance with these Regulations, the works will be published on the Service.
1. All photos which passed the initial verification in terms of compliance with the Regulations are evaluated by a Jury appointed by the Organizer.
2. The Jury will evaluate the photos after the end of the contest period, i.e. after September 30th 2022.
1. There will be the main prize, second and third place prizes and distinctions. The number of distinctions awarded will be determined during the evaluation of the received photographs.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the prizes to other prizes of greater or equal value, in the event of an event beyond the Organizer’s control, which would prevent the above-mentioned prizes from being sent to the winners.
1. The Organizer will collect the following data from the Participants:
2. The Organizer will furthermore collect the following data from the winners:
3. Personal data of Participants and winners will be processed for the purpose of participation in the Contest, handling complaints, selecting the winner and awarding the prize, as well as for information purposes (mailing informing about the beginning and end of the Contest).
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to participate in the Contest. If you provide personal data, you have the right to:
5. At any time you are entitled to access, rectify, delete or restrict processing of personal data concerning the person to whom the data pertains, or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. These rights may be exercised at the data controller’s office, by correspondence, by means of electronic communication or by telephone.
6. The controller of personal data collected from participants and winners is DIPOL Spółka Jawna of Krakow, ul. Ciepłownicza 40, NIP: 6780101049, REGON: 350509592. Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ UE L 119/1 of 04.05.2016 [GDPR] and the national law of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
7. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the provision of Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR, i.e. your consent to the processing of personal data. Your personal data will be processed until it is revoked or the contest is settled – whichever occurs first. For the winner’s personal data, it will be processed for a maximum of 6 months from the date of competition settlement.
1. The final and irrevocable interpretation of these rules is at the discretion of the Organizer.
2. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or conducted by Facebook and is not affiliated with it (Facebook is fully relieved from liability by each Participant).
3. In the event that the Participant takes actions that are contrary to these Rules or actions aimed at winning the Contest contrary to generally applicable laws or good manners, the Organizer reserves the right to verify the results and exclude the Participant from the contest. In the event the Participant being excluded from the contest, it shall be obliged to return the prize. Returning the prize does not exclude the Organizer’s right to claim compensation from the Participants on general terms.
4. In the event that any of the Participant’s statements referred to in these Rules prove to be in conflict with the actual and/or legal state, the Participant in the event of any claims by third parties, bears sole and entire responsibility and agrees to pay all related damages incurred by the Organizer. Moreover, in a situation referred to above, the Participant is disqualified from the Contest and is obliged to immediately return the prize awarded by the Organizer.
5. The Rules come into force on the day the Contest starts, i.e. June 20, 2022.